Paper offers a way for you to get paid out in your local fiat currency for the revenue you generate from your NFT credit card and cross-chain crypto sales. This way, you don't need to account for holding any cryptocurrencies for your NFT sales.
Fiat payouts is a feature for enterprise customers. Become an enterprise customer by filling out the enterprise request form.
Exchange fees may apply when being paid out in a non-USD currency.
We currently support fiat payouts for the following:
- ETH on Ethereum
- USDC on Ethereum
- USDC on Polygon
For testing, you can use ETH on Goerli.
Paper will keep track of every time your contract pays our wallet.
- If the crypto our wallet receives was from a credit card or cross-chain crypto purchase, we will use the conversion rate at the time the funds landed to determine the USD value to pay out. This is tallied and paid out in your local currency on a weekly basis.
- If the crypto our wallet receives was from a native mint, we will tally this and pay you out in the same cryptocurrency that we have received.
We cannot pay your native mints out in fiat due to legal reasons.
- From the Paper Developer Dashboard, complete the onboarding process. Your banking information will be used to payout credit card and cross-chain crypto purchases in your local currency. We will forward any crypto received from native mints to the wallet address you provide. Note: If you cannot access this link, it is because it is only for enterprise customers. Become an enterprise customer by filling out the form here: Enterprise Form.
- For any checkout that you want to be paid out in fiat, set the recipient of funds for the contract to be the wallet address specified in the dashboard.
For example, if you are using a thirdweb contract, you would put this wallet address here
- Ensure you have registered this contract. In the dashboard, toggle on "Enable Fiat Payouts" or through the API set the boolean to true.
Updated about 1 month ago